Our therapists are trained to help your child through play therapy. In play therapy, toys are like the child’s words and play is the child’s language (Landreth, 2002). Children who struggle with verbal expression benefit strongly from play therapy.
- ability to play out their feelings
- development of coping skills
- development of problem solving skills
- safe space for emotional expression
- improvement in social, cognitive and behavioral issues
- natural way of learning
- treatment length will vary with each child
Network of Therapists
Our network of effective, friendly & credible therapists is unparalleled. Each specialist has been individually selected & approved by our team of therapy & training experts.
We’ll prove to you that the results, our ethics & our standards for exceptional therapies & services will go above and beyond your expectations. Guaranteed.
- Relationship Land Mines – How to Handle ThemDecember 11, 2018 - 11:45 pm
- College: A Generation at RiskNovember 29, 2018 - 10:44 pm
- The Impact of Borderline Personality Disorder on RelationshipsOctober 29, 2018 - 11:42 pm
- The Impact of Borderline Personality Disorder on RelationshipsOctober 29, 2018 - 11:41 pm