Join Our Practice
Get the benefits of a private practice without the risk and the investment.
The Center for Couples and Families is looking for motivated, independently Licensed Therapists LMFT, LMFTA, LPC, LPCI, LCSW, and Psychologists. We are a part of the nationwide network of Centers for Couples and Families.
You will benefit from our marketing, support and a well-equipped, aesthetically pleasing office to receive your clients at a schedule decided by you!
We also provide a HIPAA compliant, web-based note taking system upon scheduling your first client, administrative support, and appointment reminders for your clients.
What the therapist is expected to provide:
- We expect the therapist to be highly motivated and available to market themselves within the framework of the center.
- At least 10 appointment openings a week to receive clients during regular business hours
- Active involvement in our marketing operations:
– Participate in marketing and networking events
– Setup an active online presence (training is provided)
- Participate actively to our online marketing initiatives (blogs, social media, video, pictures, etc.)
- Have a valid therapist license and insurance in the State of Utah
- Adhere to all laws and rules of ethics pertaining to the licensure
- Possibility to organize groups or participate in existing groups
Job Type: Contract
Required minimum education: Master’s
Required licenses or certifications: Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, Licensed Professional Counselor, Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Licensed Psychologist
Network of Therapists
Our network of effective, friendly & credible therapists is unparalleled. Each specialist has been individually selected & approved by our team of therapy & training experts.
We’ll prove to you that the results, our ethics & our standards for exceptional therapies & services will go above and beyond your expectations. Guaranteed.
- Dealing With Loss by Jill Roper, MA, LMFTAMay 2, 2018 - 4:48 pm
- The Dangers of Dehydration by Dr. Hanan HusseinMay 2, 2018 - 4:47 pm
- Get Your Home Spring Ready in 4 Easy Steps: By Jasmin BarrantesMay 2, 2018 - 4:46 pm
- Raising Awareness on Psychological Distress and Suicide by Dr. Michael Olson, Ph.D, LMFTMay 2, 2018 - 4:44 pm